Group/Gang Bang/Creampie/Bareback/Bukkake Parties

Quote · 2532 days ago · 0 people like this ·

I/we set up group/gang bang/bareback/bukkake parties for women/couples that love a lot of attention and one cock is just not enough.. We have done parties in California, AZ, and NV, a lot of them in Vegas.. We have done a number of bi gang bangs for bi couples, love seeing both get filled at the same time :-) I (we) do on average at least one a month, more if I have women that are interested in me setting something up for them. At present I have a group of guys Black, White, Hispanic, Asian, and mixed, 18-65 years old, bi, and straight guys (all tested regularly or no invite) that I, or the women/couple pick from to set up the party. All depending on what the woman's/couples needs and wants are.

All nicely hung, heavy cummers, and multiple cummers.

Threesomes, foursomes, moresomes, bi, bareback, creampie, bukkake, whatever you want..

Been setting up gang bang parties for many years, set up my first one for a neighborhood slut, and was hooked after that first one. Love seeing a woman being used by a large group of men..

GUYS: Always looking for new guys for the group. Guys come and go for whatever reason, marriage, girlfriend, moved, etc.. So, new guys always welcome. Please be local, AZ., CA., NV., if you’re on the other side of the country, or world, you not going to attend, so PLEASE be local..

GB1_07-16.jpg · 30.4K · 9 views
GB2_07-16.jpg · 33.8K · 7 views
Forums Home