Gangbang in SoCal

Quote · 4680 days ago · 1 people like this ·

Organizing a gangbang somewhere in southern California. Anywhere from San Diego to riverside to Anaheim and everywhere in between. Please respond if interested. Looking for both guys (lots) as well as a girl, or girls.
Quote · 4674 days ago · 0 people like this ·

I'm down for a gangbang! Just let me know!

Quote · 4673 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Sounds like fun. And, it looks like we're in the same area. Hopefully there's a willing lovely lady that is as well.

Quote · 4673 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Now that's the key... You gotta find a lady... and not some ugly broad that you have to pay for either. haha!

Quote · 4672 days ago · 0 people like this ·

i am down for a gangbang in orange county or la county

Quote · 4652 days ago · 0 people like this ·

You have to go swing party an recruit with the girls you play with when nobody is around hand them a business card with your name an number on it.  The internet works too only 20 percent chance of getting something together.  Make sure you only give your card to the women you play with don't hand out a bunch of cards at a swing club.  The owner will get a bunch of complaints an they will banned you.  Trust me this would work.  The girl you have to make a impression she had a good fuck from you an she enjoy your company.  What you wanna do is have a 3 some with her husband or boyfriend after the swinger club on a different day.  Once that works out then mention you have a friend or like to set up a party afterwards.  Let me know if this works.  I try this before an had lot of hook ups.

Rob

Quote · 4641 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Hi guys. I'm a local SoCal girl who is interested in a gangbang. Kind of nervous about it so I'm sparing on my first post but reply and maybe we can work out something once I get to know who it is I'm dealing with more.

Quote · 4588 days ago · 0 people like this ·

^Well hello and welcome!

Quote · 4583 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Hello all! I reside in the South Bay area (Hawthorne/Manhattan Beach/Redondo/Hermosa) but I am willing to travel. I'm new to this kind of thing and am looking to go to my first "party". =D

Quote · 4579 days ago · 0 people like this ·

i have been to a couple of socal gangbangs but they are all very discrete.. and safe what the status of this one??

Quote · 4471 days ago · 0 people like this ·

Where are the Hot and Horny guys located in Southern California that want a big Gal in a bed for a sat afternoon geting ravages by 3 or 4 guys?

Forums Home